Paul Komyatti Sr
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Court of Appeals ruled Monday that a Hammond native brutally disfigured in a bike accident, one month after finishing 27 years in prison for his role in the 1983 murder of his father, has only himself to blame.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Water Heater Leaking? $50.00 off water heater installation - mention nwiinstallation call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwiinstallation.
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Reduce Cost, Increase Productivity. Take control of your workflow with Document Management Solutions.
Visit our web site for more information. 800.837.1400 / www…
Suffering from sinus pain? Learn about non-invasive treatment options with ENT Ryan Cmerjek, MD on April 29.
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?