SCHERERVILLE | Town officials are pleased with paving work completed this year.
I have the honor of driving five days a week on the freshly paved U.S. 6, between Ind. 49 and Westville. I must admit I have never seen such a terrible paving job in my 40-plus years of driving.
MERRILLVILLE | The town plans to improve multiple roads, but the projects won't impact Merrillville's deficit, town leaders said.
MERRILLVILLE | Multiple roads in Merrillville are expected to be improved this year.
I would like to say "thanks a lot" to the Lake County commissioners for having the road in the little subdivision I live in paved early last fall.
Follow The Times
Whether you are just starting a business or have been around f…
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
Here in Valparaiso, there are undoubtedly many of us who are l…
Right now, at American Family Insurance, we are offering big d…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm