INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mike Pence has agreed to loan the Indianapolis Motor Speedway $100 million in state funds to pay for renovations, video boards and other improvements to the home of the Indianapolis 500 auto race.
GARY │ The City Council on Tuesday adopted an ordinance enforcing stricter regulations for “cash for gold” businesses, scrap dealers and pawn brokers in Gary.
Follow The Times
Now thru Monday May 20th! 219-465-0545 www.indiana-furniture.com
You work hard for all you have. A comfortable home. A car that…
If you mention this ad, you'll receive 20% off!
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of Boot Camp Workouts. …
We understand that accidents happen, and that's why we do our …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm