VALPARAISO | One month after getting a request for another turn arrow at Glendale Boulevard and North Calumet Avenue, the traffic signal has been approved by the city's Traffic and Safety Committee.
VALPARAISO | The city's Traffic and Safety Committee continues to struggle to find solutions to the "No left turn-itis" problem on Lincolnway in downtown Valparaiso.
HOBART | The Board of Works is seeking bids to improve and upgrade aging curbs and sidewalks throughout the city.
Follow The Times
Bookeeping experts are waiting for your call. 219-845-5400.
Cover the cost of the tree removal and we will do $100 worth o…
We have been proudly serving Porter County Indiana with plumbi…
The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out!
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 3 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?