INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana's auditing agency is demanding East Chicago's former city controller personally reimburse $1,186.53 the city paid in late fees and interest while he managed the checkbook.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana House voted Monday to give LaPorte County 4 million reasons to immediately catch up on long-delayed property tax bills.
INDIANAPOLIS | Counties may be able to clear their backlogs of tax sale properties and get delinquent property owners back paying what they owe under legislation approved Tuesday by the Indiana Senate.
INDIANAPOLIS | Homeowners delinquent on their property taxes are almost certain to get a chance to get current without paying fees or penalties.
INDIANAPOLIS | Homeowners who owe penalties and interest on unpaid property taxes could get amnesty on those charges by getting current on their taxes.
INDIANAPOLIS | Homeowners delinquent on their property taxes could get a one-time waiver of interest and penalties under legislation approved by a Senate committee Thursday.
Follow The Times
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
$3 off- Buy one meal and get $3 off the purchase of a second m…
Premium Title Group offers real estate, loan closings and titl…
Need to settle an ESTATE? Call Bednar Auction Service for rea…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am