Sunday's Golden Spoke ceremony at the Indiana-Illinois state line not only ties together the bike trails in Lansing and Munster but also puts together a much longer trail along the old Pennsylvania Railroad route.
HOBART | City officials on Thursday celebrated the 100th anniversary of the Pennsy Depot by harking back to Hobart's colonial past.
HOBART| City officials plan to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Pennsy Railroad Station, 1001 Lillian St., from 5 to 7 p.m. Oct. 18.
Follow The Times
- 1 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 2 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Click here to see our site!
Dine Today and taste what the region is talking about.
Fall kick-off savings blitz! Going on now at Toyota Of Merrillville. Click here to see our current ad!
Click here for the current ad
One coupon per customer, per service.
Should Camp Summit remain open?