- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 3 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Pepsi Beverages Company
MUNSTER | Pepsi Beverages Co. transport driver Tom Albano said he's had no problem paying dues to unions during more than 30 years working in the steel and transportation industries.
Michael Steffan, left, and Robert Gritzman, right, both of Pepsi Beverages Company, present Gregory Reinholt, center, development manager of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Northwest Indiana, with a $432 check. As a Lake County Fair Board member, Steffan directed a recycling program at the fai…
Follow The Times
Remodeling Your Bathroom? call The Best Glass, Mirror & Shower Door for a free estimate 219-510-2652
Remodeling your bathroom is one of the best ways to improve yo…
Bring Your 2-3 Year Olds For Promise Dance Academy's TuTu Fun Dance Class! They'll Learn Fundamentals, and Have a Blast! Check Out Our Website for Our Fall Class Schedule!
The Promise Dance Academy has long instructed young dancers in…
Bad credit, divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, no problem! We c…
Once again this year we are offering Plainville Farms ABF (ant…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?