- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Personal Income Exemption
INDIANAPOLIS | Republican Gov.-elect Mike Pence is standing by his proposal to cut Indiana's income tax rate, despite a nonpartisan study showing most taxpayers would get back less than $100 and a new poll showing most Hoosiers oppose Pence's plan.
Follow The Times
Briar Ridge Country Club of Schererville, IN offers 27 of the region's most meticulously maintained and beautifully situated golf holes.
Featuring 27 of the region’s most meticulously maintained and …
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Beat the heat this summer with an above ground pool from St John's Pool Center! Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We service what we install and will happily provide maintenanc…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?