INDIANAPOLIS | Attorney General Greg Zoeller considers his work to secure funding for additional school resource officers and other school safety equipment his top accomplishment of 2013.
INDIANAPOLIS | The family of a state employee killed in the line of duty would receive a $100,000 death benefit under legislation backed by two region lawmakers that was approved by the Indiana Senate Monday.
INDIANAPOLIS | Attorney General Greg Zoeller on Thursday endorsed legislation that formalizes the role of school resource officer and provides school corporations matching funds of up to $50,000 a year to pay local police to do the job.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
We offer a $ 50 discount for new customers and first-time jobs…
Are you looking to have a real estate auction? Contact Bednar Auction Services at 312-805-1809 today.
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com for the most upd…
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding! mention offer nwicamera call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding!
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?