U.S. Sen. Dan Coats, R-Ind., voted in favor of Wednesday's bill, but said he is committed to repealing the Affordable Care Act. He said he is disappointed but wants to continue to work toward reducing the country's debt.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
CROWN POINT | A century and a half ago, Crown Point's Joseph Sprague stood among the mourners as Col. John Wheeler was buried in a city ceremony that attracted more than 1,000 people.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Briar Ridge Country Club offers a wide variety as well as a distinctly unique dining experience which will both tantalize and delight the sense.
Whether it be an elegant event in our formal dining room, a re…
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
From the apex of quality and professionalism to the luxurious …
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
We've got your party covered! Tents, Tables, & Chairs and even balloon decor! Call POPO's Parties today! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a party in the Valparaiso area, then you hav…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?