LONDON | Missy Franklin stared out on the horde of reporters, suddenly sounding very much like a high school senior-to-be. "I don't like being up here alone," she said nervously.
Michael Phelps and Cameron Banga, who developed a smart phone application while students at Valparaiso University, share their plans for the future in a conference call for software developers at the Purdue Technology Center of Northwest Indiana.
Michael Phelps, left, and Cameron Banga participate in a conference call for software developers. The two developed a smart phone application when they were students at Valparaiso University. They since have formed a company, 9magnets, and have developed app products for a variety of fields …
Follow The Times
You create your own combination of delicious, soft-serve prem…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
We offer free refractive evaluations for patients interested in LASIK or implantable contact lenses.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am