HOBART | City officials said they have listened to concerns and are making safety corrections to a nearly completed concrete median near Festival Park.
HOBART | City officials have been asked to consider adding a $3 million sewer line and regional lift station to the final phase of the 61st Avenue road improvement project.
HOBART | The Hobart Park Board on Monday set the wheels in motion to start the final phase of the Oak Savannah bike trail.
HOBART | Phil Gralik, 40, of Valparaiso, has been hired as the new city engineer, Mayor Brian Snedecor said.
Follow The Times
Specializing in Harley Davidson parts and repair. We also work…
We pride ourselves in having an in-depth knowledge of small to…
In business for over 42 years, we have the expertise to get yo…
We offer free refractive evaluations for patients interested in LASIK or implantable contact lenses.
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 3 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?