MERRILLVILLE | A couple and their seven children were in temporary housing Friday after a candle lit during a power outage accidentally set their house on fire, officials said.
MERRILLVILLE | A 10-year-old playing with matches set the family home in Merrillville on fire Wednesday night, causing $20,000 in damage and rendering the home temporarily uninhabitable.
MERRILLVILLE | A woman was taken to a hospital Wednesday and displaced after a microwave ignited a fire in her Merrillville condo.
Follow The Times
Models Open! Tue - Thurs 11am-6pm, Fri 11am-5pm, Sat 10am-5pm. Plus dozens of Ready to Move In homes available.
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Remodeling your bathroom is one of the best ways to improve yo…
Elaine Morris with Allstate today at 219-928-0135
For a Limited Time Only!! Sign Up for a Membership & Save 50% On the Initiation Fee. Stop in to World Gym Today for More Details
Stop in today for more information & a tour of our facilit…
In Today's Paper
Should federal funds be used to knock down blighted buildings in Indiana's urban areas?