MERRILLVILLE | A couple and their seven children were in temporary housing Friday after a candle lit during a power outage accidentally set their house on fire, officials said.
MERRILLVILLE | A 10-year-old playing with matches set the family home in Merrillville on fire Wednesday night, causing $20,000 in damage and rendering the home temporarily uninhabitable.
MERRILLVILLE | A woman was taken to a hospital Wednesday and displaced after a microwave ignited a fire in her Merrillville condo.
Follow The Times
Has a pipe burst under your sink, making a mess of your kitche…
With over 30 years of experience, Joe at Associated Sewer and Plumbing Service is the plumber you need to call! (219) 931-3141
We have 30 years of experience, along with excellent training,…
We host guests (clients) who are no longer able to stay at hom…
Now is the time to get on the schedule for our Lawn Fertilization & Spring Aeration programs. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County now @ 219-364-6300
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a phone call.
While hiring a professional accountant is not always cheap, it can often save you money in the long-run!
Let McMahon & Associates help find all of your tax-deducti…
Should Winfield hire a town marshal and deputies?