Pine Creek Subdivision
We have lived on the block in Washington Township (where the proposed redevelopment is) for almost 30 years, and for those protesting we say, "Tough noogies."
VALPARAISO | Residents of Pine Creek Subdivision appear to be caught in the undertow of the changing tide in the housing market that has shifted from an emphasis on single family homes to high-end apartments.
VALPARAISO | Amid shouts, accusations and sobs of frustration, plans for a luxury apartment and business park development on the north side of Evans Avenue east of Ind. 49 moved on to the Valparaiso City Council for final consideration.
Follow The Times
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
Mobile Users – Click to Call: (219) 996-2981
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
Flamingos Available to fill your yard!
There is no limit to the customization we can provide.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm