- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Visitors and employees should not expect to see any immediate changes at Ameristar Casino Hotel East Chicago, even though it now has its fifth owner in 16 years.
LAS VEGAS | East Chicago's Ameristar Casino will be getting a new owner, with Pinnacle Entertainment announcing Friday it will buy buy rival Ameristar Casinos for $869 million, plus take on $1.9 billion in debt.
ST. JOHN | Members of the General Federated Woman's Club GFWC of St. John stuffed pillows in the shape of a heart for women
Follow The Times
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Suffering from sinus pain? Learn about non-invasive treatment options with ENT Ryan Cmerjek, MD on April 29.
Thank you for your interest.
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?