Proper table setting manners and social graces were included with the lessons shared at the Valparaiso University's Annual Etiquette Dinner in the ballroom of the Harre Student Union.
Follow The Times
For months we've been encouraging subscribers to take a moment and activate their full digital access subscription for The Times Media Co.
- 1 Police: GPS may have told couple to drive off Cline Avenue bridge
- 2 Woman said safety was reason she didn't pull over for police
- 3 Police: 12 hurt in school bus crash; ambulance driver had suspended license
- 4 Car crashes into Albanese Candy Outlet in Merrillville
- 5 Portage police arrest three in attempted armed robbery
The gift of laughter and great food can be yours with gift certificates for Comedy Night at the CVPA.
Visit us at
From bird feeders, seed, bird baths, trays and covers - The Se…
Join us for our Annual Easter Egg Hunt, at the Boys and Girls Club, in Portage, on Saturday, March 28th!
Renovating your Home to be more handicap accessible can be an overwhelming task, so leave it to the experts at Transitions Restoration! Call 219-359-4990 Today to get started
If you are looking to make your home or business more handicap…
Mickey's Car Barn, the experts in vintage corvette restoration, call us today to see what we can do to help you!
Specializing in Classic Corvette Restoration, Mickey's car bar…
Should the Indiana Dunes State Park pavilion be turned into a privately operated restaurant?