Point In Time Count
EAST CHICAGO | We Care From The Heart will be participating in the 2014 Point In Time Homeless Count and is looking for volunteers to assist with the count in East Chicago from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday. The headquarters for the East Chicago count will be at the We Care From The Heart offic…
GARY | Ed Tonaszewski was thrilled to move into a little house in Gary's Black Oak neighborhood with the mother of his two children and her child.
Continuum of Care Network of NWI will conduct a street count of homeless individuals in Lake County on Wednesday as part of the 2013 Point-In-Time Count coordinated by Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority, the state housing finance agency, and the Local Regional Planning Council.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Visit our website here!
If you are looking for child care that provides the highly desired structure parents seek for their children, A Step Up Career Academy may be the answer you are searching for!
We are Schererville's Same Day Crown experts
Dean's Lawn & Landscaping offers you years of experience a…
Jelly Bean the Clown has been clowning since 1977 and has an e…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?