As soon as the busy fall election is behind her, Sundae Schoon said she and other voter officials in Porter County plan to take a fresh look at the possibility of making a switch to voting centers.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
Stop by the office of Barb Gulden American Family Insurance in Tri Town Commons @ 8025 Wicker Avenue Suite and enter to win a set of four (4) corn roast tickets.
American Family Insurance – Barbara Gulden
Call today for an appointment to see our new homes under construction and lots for sale in Hawthorne or Executive Park
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan i…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?