The Kouts High School marching band performs last summer at the annual Pork Fest Parade in Kouts.
Visitors to the annual Kouts Pork Fest swarm Main Street in downtown Kouts last August. Kouts is working to bolster the town's downtown image.
The Pork Fest mascot waves to the children last August during the annual Pork Fest parade in Kouts.
People line Main Street on Saturday in Kouts for the annual Pork Fest parade.
The Kouts High School marching band performs Saturday afternoon during the annual Pork Fest parade in Kouts.
Children reach to pick up candy during the parade Saturday at the annual Pork Fest in Kouts.
The Pork Fest mascot waves to children Saturday during the annual Pork Fest parade in Kouts.
Visitors to the annual Pork Fest swarm Main Street on Saturday in downtown Kouts.
Follow The Times
St. John Plumbing is a full-service plumbing and site utilitie…
Our Services Include:
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Contact Russell Tree Care today at 219-863-9953. We provide 24…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm