Porter County Council President Bob Poparad
VALPARAISO | Porter County Auditor Bob Wichlinski hopes a decision last week by the County Council to deny him direct access to the $606,000 generated by a crackdown on homestead violators will not stand in his way of proceeding with that effort.
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Schultz funeral procession route details
Feel at ease knowing that your kids are safe in the hands of The Learning Center Preschool ~ Fall Registration now available!
From experience to security, The Learning Center preschool has…
Here's a little diet secret…permanent weight loss is not about the food! Omni is proud to offer Thin & Healthy's Total Solution.
Thin & Healthy is unlike any other weight loss program bec…
Drive away in the perfect car in 4 easy steps: search inventory, value your trade, get pre-approved with the best rate at Christenson Chevrolet
Visit our Website
Your oil change typically needs changed every 3-5,000 miles.
Reduce the risk of fire in your home with a chimney cleaning from Judd & Son Chimney Service! 219-365-0099
Avoid the risk of fire this season by having your chimney clea…
Do you think the Lake County Solid Waste Management District should pay its new director less than its former director?