Powers Energy Plant
Powers Energy of America remained in breach of contract with Lake County's solid waste board but was given another month to try to prove it can finance its long proposed trash-to-ethanol plant.
Follow The Times
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
You don't have to be treated bad to get a great deal. Com…
Secret's Loving Care is a not-for-profit adult day service. We…
Call 219-793-1111 for more details. www.alliedhealthnwi.com
Click any of the pictures below for more information on the pr…
In Today's Paper
Should college students be required to do community service projects that put theories into practice?
- LIVE: RailCats morning game vs. Wichita18 hours ago
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the seasonMay 21, 2013 10:45 am
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason beginsMay 21, 2013 8:36 am
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm