- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
The death of an infant is always a tragedy, especially in the 21st century, with modern medicine widely available. Hoosiers should be appalled to know Indiana's mortality rate is among the worst in the nation.
EAST CHICAGO | What started as a plea for help has resulted in an event that a mom in need will not forget.
Pregnant women who are even marginally overweight or with high blood sugar levels could face risks not only for themselves, but for their unborn babies.
It's never too early to get good advice from a physician when it comes to prenatal care.
Follow The Times
Bednar Auction Services Auctions Commercial and Residential Real estate. Call us today to schedule an appointment at 312-805-1809
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
We offer a complete line of accessories, window treatments, and flooring to complement your furnishings.
Our licensed interior decorators will help you find right comb…
Berey Bros. can bring the shoe store to you! Our "Shoemobile" …
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?