Preponderance Of The Evidence
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Supreme Court rejected the tainted-jury claim of a Merrillville man convicted of murder in 2012 after stabbing a patron at Hammond's Copper Penny bar, and ruled he's not entitled to a new trial.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Supreme Court on Tuesday invalidated a 1981 law and reversed nearly 150 years of precedent by shifting onto prosecutors the burden of proving a defendant accused of murder or treason is not entitled to bail.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Gift cards for the spa or salon are perfect ways to pamper the…
Before finding your next remodeling contractor, find out what …
Bring Your 2-3 Year Olds For Promise Dance Academy's TuTu Fun Dance Class! They'll Learn Fundamentals, and Have a Blast! Check Out Our Website for Our Summer Class Schedule
The Promise Dance Academy has long instructed young dancers in…
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Storms have the Potential to damage trees which can Disrupt po…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?