- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
If Michael Jackson was still alive today, he would have just celebrated his 55th birthday and the world would know the outcome of his comeback efforts. He might be embarking on a new career in filmmaking and probably would be nudging his eldest son in the same direction.
Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson welcomed Michael Jackson's children to Gary, beginning the celebration of the King of Pop.
Follow The Times
Visit our website to view the list of upcoming events througho…
Call (219) 898-2708 For a FREE Demonstration on how to Get your Floors and Surfaces Looking New Again!
At Amazing Clean there are no surprises & no hidden charge…
Moles Love to Eat Grubs. Keep the Moles out of your yard with Grub Control from Lawn Doctor of West Lake County. Call 219-364-6300 Today for a FREE lawn analyis
Grub activity will encourage damage due to scavenging animals …
ANY NEW CIRCLE BUICK COMES WITH FREE MAINTENANCE!
At Levin Tire & Service Center, we’re more than just a tir…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?