While charitable giving increases towards the end of the year as important community needs are showcased, such needs continue all year long.
Bishop Frank Munsey, who died Saturday, should be remembered for his commitment to spreading the Gospel not just in the region but far beyond U.S. borders. His life should teach us all the value of religious commitment.
Follow The Times
Contact Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. today at 219-980-0882. …
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
We offer $ 25 cash back off of tree work. Call today for more …
Individual taxation can seem complicated and confusing, but th…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm