- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Public Health Committee
Legislation under consideration could give Indiana dental hygienists more freedom in their work.
INDIANAPOLIS | A House committee agreed Monday to require Republican Gov. Mike Pence negotiate with federal officials over a potential expansion of Medicaid eligibility in Indiana.
Follow The Times
Call or Stop in today!
Dean's Lawn & Landscaping offers you years of experience a…
Click to visit our website and start booking your vacation now!
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?