Public Private Partnership
Gary/Chicago International Airport has begun seeking proposals for a public-private partnership, looking for an investor with deep pockets who can make the airport's prospects soar.
Life’s changes often play to mixed reviews. Most of us embrace changes that result in positive outcomes.
The Gary/Chicago International Airport Authority is moving forward with plans to seek high-flying but well-grounded investors willing to spend at least $100 million to develop the airport. It's an attempt to give the airport the jump-start it needs to become the economic engine it promises t…
INDIANAPOLIS | If the response from local and state officials to the apparent resolution of the Cline Avenue Bridge quandary is any indication, the issue of replacing free roads and bridges with tolled infrastructure is likely to divide Hoosiers for years to come.
INDIANAPOLIS | A restaurant or banquet hall operator at the Indiana Dunes State Park pavilion would be allowed to serve alcohol under legislation approved 9-1 by a Senate committee Monday.
Follow The Times
RED HOT BUYS at Portage Ace Hardware!
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
Is your sink leaking? Call Access A Plumber 24/7
Call RL Roofing at 219-872-8281.
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am