INDIANAPOLIS | An Indiana state senator, whose district includes Jasper County, has been selected to serve as policy adviser to a national Republican political action committee.
Roy Slazyk's life changed in November 2006 after suffering a work-related injury on a job site in Harvey five years ago.
One of the biggest issues facing Indiana today is controlling property taxes without cutting vital public services — services that are in even greater demand in today's economic downturn. Hoosiers were clear in last year's referendum that they wanted strict caps on property taxes in the stat…
Follow The Times
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
We have been installing quality windows in homes across the re…
Sturdy boxes keep files archived and safe. Order your storage …
See our website, www.steinerhomesltd.com for more details. (21…
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 3 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am