On behalf of the more than 80,000 Hammond residents and businesses whose households are almost all NIPSCO ratepayers, I would like to voice my opposition to Indiana Senate Bill 560. It unfairly shifts the risk and burden of capital investment onto ratepayers instead of on monopoly utilities …
Calumet City Public Utilities Committee of the Whole will meet Aug. 30, 2011.
Calumet City Ordinance and Resolution/Public Utilities meeting on June 30, 2011.
Businesses, consumers and local governments, be warned! There is a piece of legislation at the Indiana Statehouse that will cause you to lose sleep at night.
SPRINGFIELD | Residents in Illinois could see an extra $3 to $5 surcharge on their monthly electricity bills next year.
Follow The Times
1/2 price tickets to WHAT A GLORIOUS FEELING (behind-the-scenes during the making of SINGIN' IN THE RAIN) 5/24 & 5/25.
Call The Best Glass, Mirror & Shower Doors for a Free In-h…
Brag in your yard about the new arrival!
When you come to Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation, you will r…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season3 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins6 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm