At its worst, it's like plugging your nose and sucking air through a narrow cocktail straw.
COPD, short for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, is a serious lung disease that over time makes it hard to breathe.
Asthma—that dangerous wheezing, coughing and tightness in the chest that affects some 17.5 million adults and 7.1 million children in the U.S.—is on the rise, according to CDC statistics. Since 1980, the number of children with asthma has more than doubled, but scientists and doctors are sti…
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Visit techcu.org for details.
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Take Care of Tree Work before the Storms Hit! Don’t Wait Until…
Briar Ridge Country Club of Schererville, IN offers 27 of the region's most meticulously maintained and beautifully situated golf holes.
Featuring 27 of the region’s most meticulously maintained and …
Now is the time to get on the schedule for our Lawn Fertilization & Spring Aeration programs. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County now @ 219-364-6300
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a phone call.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?