HAMMOND | A second man is facing a charge in connection with a purse snatching at the Walmart on 165th Street, Hammond Police Chief Brian Miller said.
MERRILLVILLE | Merrillville police are investigating a purse snatching Sunday in the 5300 block of Connecticut Street.
A man who is suspected in two bank robberies and five purse snatchings in the region was arrested Thursday in Kentucky in connection with two other bank robberies, the FBI said.
Follow The Times
Let us take care of the special someone for a few hours.
Contact Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. today at 219-980-0882. …
Call Midwest Accounting, LLC today at 219-845-8615. We have pr…
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
See our April Circular for all of our specials:http://acehardw…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm