Quality Of Life Indicators Report
Cardiovascular disease, diabetes and cancer have been ranked among the top health concerns in the region. Sound familiar?
Social service organizations like Boys & Girls Clubs of Northwest Indiana have many great stories to share – stories depicting life-altering situations their clients have experienced. While these stories serve a meaningful purpose, donors need and want to know more on how their contribut…
When the One Region organization recently published its 2012 analysis of 10 key indicators of the quality of life in Northwest Indiana, I joined other region residents in studying the valuable information.
One Region, the organization resulting from the merger of the former Quality-of-Life Council and the One Region One Vision initiative, is off to a great start.
A new report finds Northwest Indiana "a region in transition" and declares that urgent, thoughtful action is needed to prevent decline and instead propel the area's residents, communities and institutions toward greatness.
The state of health in Northwest Indiana is on the decline, with unemployment, poverty and lack of insurance among the barriers preventing many residents from getting health care and health education, according to a report released today.
Follow The Times
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
Lisa Rankin, M.D. will speak on "Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof You Can Heal Yourself" at annual symposium.
Call for details. Not valid with any other offer. 219-931-323…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am