CROWN POINT | Lake County Sheriff John Buncich said Monday an intense 72-hour investigation led to the capture of a Gary man and an Crown Point-area woman being charged with robbing a Winfield bank this weekend.
Follow The Times
Indiana Furniture Showcase 219.465.0545 www.indiana-furniture.com
Visit Sweet Frog for a taste of the Tropics!! Try our two newest flavors: Pina Colada & Tropical Tart.
219-440-7093 / www.sweetfrogyogurt.com
Make sure everything is properly working before you invite you…
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am