Friday was a day for standing on the shoulders of a giant at Gary/Chicago International Airport.
DYER | With bids out for the railroad quiet zone project, work could begin as early as this month.
A task force of railroad and local government officials have tentatively identified 14 problem rail crossing areas in Northwest Indiana to target for the building of rail/highway grade separations.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Purchasing a new boat? Call Elaine Morris of Allstate to get an affordable insurance quote on your new boat purchase at 219-928-0135.
Call Elaine Morris with Allstate today at 219-928-0135
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
Details to be announced soon!
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?