- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Randall B. Causey
HAMMOND | A federal judge sentenced a Gary man to nine years in prison Wednesday for his involvement in a real estate fraud scheme.
HAMMOND| A Schererville man and Gary woman entered not guilty pleas to fraud charges surrounding an alleged real estate scheme during a hearing Friday in Hammond federal court.
Follow The Times
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?