Real Estate Market
VALPARAISO | The latest real estate market data for single-family existing homes shows an improvement in the market in both Lake and Porter Counties, reports Jeanne Sommer, broker/owner of CENTURY 21 Alliance Group in Valparaiso, IN.
Federal spending on real estate is more likely to benefit single-family homes than multifamily housing, advocacy group study shows.
Don't miss your chance to meet some of the area's top builders and learn how you can build the home of your dreams in a prime Porter County location while low interest rates and attractive pricing offer unprecedented value for your new construction investment when you act now!
CROWN POINT | The property tax system is about to deliver a double shock to Griffith, pushing taxes to the limit for many residents but yielding less revenue to their town hall.
Karla Madrid grew up in a house with a spacious, well-manicured garden that was maintained by her father and occasional hired help.
Spring is traditionally the busiest season in real estate for both buyers and sellers, and the unofficial beginning of the spring home buying season for many starts right after Super Bowl.
Follow The Times
Contact dealer for details. (219) 922-3100 BosakHonda.com
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Stop in today. 219-865-2300.
Includes: Dental Exam, Bitewing X-ray, Check-up X-ray, Oral Ca…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am