- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Real Estate Scheme
HAMMOND | A Portage man and a Gary man entered into plea agreements Monday in connection with an alleged real estate scheme that siphoned at least $600,000 from lenders
HAMMOND | A Schererville woman who has been a major figure in two federal real estate fraud cases took the stand Wednesday morning in a Gary man's trial.
HAMMOND| A Gary man accused of funneling hundreds of thousands of dollars to himself and others in a wire fraud scheme and failing to report up to $1 million to the IRS entered into a plea agreement Wednesday.
Follow The Times
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Grad parties take up a lot of space! Call POPO's Parties in Valparaiso for all of your table, chairs and tent rentals! CALL TODAY! - 219-759-0033
Don't wait any longer to make rental arrangements for your gra…
Are You Satisfied With Your Lawn? Our Customers Are. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County Today 219-364-6300
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?