- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
HAMMOND | One operator of a Gary convenience store has agreed to plead guilty to defrauding the federal government's food stamp program of more than $400,000.
GARY | The operators of Moses Foods, 1330 Broadway, Gary, are accused of using the U.S. government’s food stamp program to reap more than $400,000 in cash benefits.
Follow The Times
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Purchasing a new boat? Call Elaine Morris of Allstate to get an affordable insurance quote on your new boat purchase at 219-928-0135.
Call Elaine Morris with Allstate today at 219-928-0135
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Should every unit of local government ban nepotism?