HAMMOND | 2013 marks the fourth annual themed photography exhibit hosted by the South Shore CVA. Since the exhibits inception it has averaged approximately 2,000 visitors to the exhibit annually and 30 photographers have been represented each year.
Forty years ago, in Roe v. Wade, the U.S. Supreme Court betrayed our American tradition of inclusion. In legalizing abortion, the court excluded each of us during the first nine months of our lives.
CROWN POINT | Colonel John Wheeler Middle School students in grades 6 to 8 entered their art work in Film Production, Literature, Photography and Visual Arts caregories for the recent Reflections program.
Follow The Times
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
Contact dealer for details. (219) 922-3100 BosakHonda.com
Half off initiation fee PLUS summer free. 60 days for $60, Lifestyle I and II only. Student memberships are available.
There are several shapes and sizes of swimming pools on the ma…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am