More than a hundred people attending a rally at the Porter County Courthouse bow their heads in prayer Friday as they open a rally to express opposition to President Barack Obama's health care initatives.
More than 100 people gathered Friday at the Porter County Courthouse to listen as speakers voiced their opinions against the current healthcare programs of President Barack Obama.
Andrea Carberry, of Valparaiso shields herself from the sun while listening to speakers Friday during a rally at the Porter County Courthouse.
The Blue Dress Barn
Workers put the finishing touches on the expansion of the visitors center at the Shrine of Christ's Passion in St. John.
Workers put the finishing touches on the nearly completed expansion of the visitors center at the Shrine of Christ's Passion in St. John.
Artist Kathryn Hajaved, of Jefferson City, Mo., works on a mural in the upper level of the visitors center at the Shrine of Christ's Passion.
Ornate chandeliers hang over the now-finished stairs in the soon-to-be open expansion to the visitors center at the Shrine of Christ's Passion.
Follow The Times
5. Slow or sluggish flushing of toilets or drains including se…
Now only $100. This includes a uniform and belt, 2 classes per…
Don’t Wait. Stop in today. Its never too late to start worki…
Call Jack & Vernon's Septic Service today for your estimat…
Because time is of the essence, we provide free estimates for …
Is John Clark worth the money the Gary/Chicago International Airport Authority is spending on him?
- LIVE: RailCats morning game vs. WichitaMay 22, 2013 10:45 am
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the seasonMay 21, 2013 10:45 am
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason beginsMay 21, 2013 8:36 am
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm