INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana's schools chief told state lawmakers Tuesday they should choose an adaptive testing model, where online questions increase or decrease in difficulty based on a student's prior answers, to replace the ISTEP+ standardized exam.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana House on Thursday overwhelmingly approved legislation intended to ensure high school students are ready for college classes, but a region lawmaker accused representatives of trying to do remediation "on the cheap."
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Start off on the right foot to having the best lawn on the block. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County to schedule your Lawn Treatment Program 219-364-6300
Call 219-364-6300 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Should every unit of local government ban nepotism?