ONEKAMA, Mich. (AP) — For more than a century, easy access to Lake Michigan has made Onekama a popular place for summer visitors and a refuge for boaters fleeing dangerous storms. Now the community itself needs a rescue, from slumping lake levels that threaten its precious link to open water.
Follow The Times
Sign up for the 2013 season and get 2 free cuts!
Because having whiter teeth has now become the number one aest…
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Up to $160 when you make the purchase on the Goodyear Credit C…
In Today's Paper
Should Indiana require ignition interlock devices to be installed upon conviction for drunken driving?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season17 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins19 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm