INDIANAPOLIS | Eight seconds of near silence, followed by the sharp bang of a wooden gavel and the roar of cheers and applause ended Indiana's marriage debate — for now.
CEDAR CREEK TOWNSHIP | Judith Mathias' feelings about Cedar Creek Township have changed since she and her husband W. Brian Mathias moved there 46 years ago from East Chicago.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Councilman Dan Dernulc, D-Highland, said Tuesday he is exploring a run for chairmanship of the county Republican Party.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Call Transitions Restoration at 219-359-4990 and take the first step towards the home makeover you have always wanted!
For a one stop shop on all your household remodel and repair n…
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?