Smoke drifting into northern Illinois from Minnesota wildfires prompted officials to declare an air pollution action day Wednesday for a host of Illinois counties, including Cook and Will.
Asthma—that dangerous wheezing, coughing and tightness in the chest that affects some 17.5 million adults and 7.1 million children in the U.S.—is on the rise, according to CDC statistics. Since 1980, the number of children with asthma has more than doubled, but scientists and doctors are sti…
Follow The Times
Stop by Kensington Watch Services today at 146 North Main Stre…
The Ultimate Weight Loss Kit is hands down the most powerful s…
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
Whether you are buying or selling a home, we will be happy to …
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will help make this happen for you!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm