- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Some 3.7 million diabetics went blind over the last 10 years due to retina damage, according to recent studies funded by the National Eye Institute (NEI). Approximately 7.7 million Americans are now affected by diabetic retinopathy, and the rate is predicted to climb to 11 million by 2030.
Follow The Times
Make your smile look its best with our tooth whitening procedure! Schedule your appointment today 219-322-7670
What does tooth whitening involve?
Storms have the Potential to damage trees which can Disrupt po…
Click here for our customer testimonials.
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?