INDIANAPOLIS | State lawmakers this summer will review possible expansion plans for the South Shore Line and consider changes to the membership of its operating board, under a measure signed into law last week by Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Sittin' Pretty can Turn that Unruly Pup Into a Companion Dog! Call Today to Hear About Obedience Training!(219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Puzon's Musical Instruments offers expert quality in-shop repairs for all woodwind and brass instruments, and string repairs on a limited basis - call today for a free estimate (708) 474-2963
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Storms have the Potential to damage trees which can Disrupt po…
No matter what the daily schedule is, everyone deserves a Break from their busy lifestyle! Stop into House of Bianco Today!
Let us take care of the special someone for a few hours.
Newly Engaged ? Contact "Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken" will give you a wedding to remember! Call us today 219-663-3900
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?