- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
CROWN POINT | A Gary man whose murder trial ended in a hung jury was set free Friday while waiting to be retried.
CHICAGO | An appellate court decided this week to send a decade-old murder case back for another trial, questioning a prosecutor's elimination of a black woman from the jury pool.
Follow The Times
One coupon per customer, per service.
We can help you find the right direction to a positive lifestyle! "Be Your Very Best" will provide you with the tools to get you in the right direction. Call today at 219-663-3900
Time to take control of your life for the New Year!
Over 25 years of experience. Accepting NEW Patients. Participating with MetLife, Delta, and Guardian Networks at Dr. Daniel Bades office!
New Patient Special $99 includes exam, x-ray and treatment plan.
Dont forget to check out the Express Lunch -$9.95 11am-2:30pm Monday through Friday at Ciao Bella Ristorante!
Call or stop in today!
This can be a complex endeavor filled with seemingly endless q…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?