SCHERERVILLE | A veteran area attorney has been recognized with a top leadership award by the state's leading legal publication.
HOBART | Silverstone Crossing, a commercial property once called "golden" by city officials, remains at a standstill.
HOBART | Silverstone Crossing, a long-stagnant commercial development, is slated for a future auction sale, a lawyer for one of the property owners said.
She was just a little girl when she actually realized what her father did for a living. She was sitting in the living room of her childhood home, listening as her father would practice his opening statement for a trial he had coming up. Every once in a while, he would take his eyes off of h…
Follow The Times
Russell's Tree Care seeks to raise the standard for customer e…
Visit Sweet Frog for a taste of the Tropics!! Try our two newest flavors: Pina Colada & Tropical Tart.
219-440-7093 / www.sweetfrogyogurt.com
DeYoung's Design Center
Not valid with any other offer or promotion
Whether you need plumbing repairs or kitchen and bathroom rem…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am