- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
HAMMOND | Lake County police have reached a settlement with the family of a Hobart man officers fatally shot in 2009 after responding to a distress call for a suicidal subject, federal court records show.
HAMMOND | Hobart is seeking to consolidate two federal civil cases against the city and Lake County stemming from the June 2009 police shooting death of 33-year-old Ricardo Diaz.
HAMMOND | Ten Lake County police officers deny they used unlawful lethal force in a 2009 fatal shooting of a Hobart man, according to Hammond federal court filings Monday.
Follow The Times
We are Schererville's Same Day Crown experts
Rely on the #1 ranked plumber in northwest Indiana as chosen b…
Brad’s Design and Jewelry can help you keep your jewelry in ti…
Northwest Indiana Martial Arts Academy is licensed to teach anti-bullying in the Northwest Indiana area. Give us a call today to sign up for classes! (219) 595-7365
Children pay close attention as we explore topics that include:
Seniors! It's Portrait time! Call LMS Photography, I Will Travel To You! Call Today, Spots are Booking Up Quickly! (219) 487-7778
LMS Photography specializes in maternity photography, newborn …
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?