CROWN POINT | The Lake County elections board voted Tuesday to dismiss the final complaint that a successful 2011 campaign to raise taxes for new Lake Central school construction violated state election laws.
CROWN POINT | Two critics of Lake Central school officials continued their attack Monday on a successful 2011 campaign to raise taxes for new school construction, despite election board rulings rejecting most of their accusations of wrongdoing.
CROWN POINT | County elections officials unanimously voted Tuesday to reject complaints that the Lake Central School Corp. violated election law.
An email from Lake Central School Corp.'s top official indicates district resources were used to push its voter referendum. But in a subsequent letter, the district denied an anti-referendum group access to the same resources.
Follow The Times
St. John Plumbing is a full-service plumbing and site utilitie…
Wonder Years Learning Center is proud to share its commitment!
Whether you are just starting a business or have been around f…
Contact Russell Tree Care today at 219-863-9953. We specialize…
Call today and mention offer nwirepair. St. John’s Plumbing is…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm